OB/GYN Job In Vermont
Northern Vermont Ob/gyn Position - Generous Comp & IncentivesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
An award-winning community hospital in northern Vermont is adding an OBGYN. The hospital has been named one of the Top 100 Rural and Community Hospitals in the nation multiple times. Be a part of a team where you can make a difference, all while enjoying the quality of life that Vermont provides.
About the opportunity
- The ideal candidate will possess strong clinical skills and an exceptional bedside manner, providing obstetric and gynecologic care to our patients and performing deliveries in our 70-bed non-profit hospital
- Pristine new facilities in the OB/GYN office located in the main hospital building, ensuring women have access to state-of-the-art gynecologic care
- Exceptional, experienced Labor and Delivery nurses partner with our OB/GYN physicians to provide innovative approaches to?prenatal education and a full range of obstetrical services
- National designation as a ?Baby Friendly Hospital.??
- Call is 7 on, 7 off, as back up to midwives
- You will be in the clinic and the OR, the week that you are on call, and then have the following week off
- Generous compensation package with a generous incentive plan
- Relocation assistance, wellness benefits, $6500 yearly CME allowance
- Tightly-knit small town community of 6000 people with 4 seasons of outdoor activities
- A beautiful downtown area with fine specialty shops and award-winning restaurants and breweries
- State parks, rail trails, recreation areas, and museums
- Enjoy the culture and convenience of nearby cities like Burlington which is just 30 minutes away, and Montreal which is 90 minutes away
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.