Orthopedic Total Joint/Reconstructive Surgery Job In Massachusetts
Orthopedic Total Joint Surgery North Of Boston - Sign-on & PartnershipNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A financial stable group with a 40-year history north of Boston is adding an Orthopedic Total Joint Physician to their team of 9 Physicians and 2 PAs.
About this opportunity
- Monday-Friday office hours. No weekend office hours
- 2-3 days in clinic and the remainder of the time in OR
- We have on-site digital imaging and physical therapy
- Converting to EPIC EMR
- Base salary plus incentives with Partnership option
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance negotiable
- Located 10 miles north of Boston in a suburban community with a population of 23,000 people
- Its proximity to major highways and public transportation offers convenient access to Boston and the North Shore coastal region and the beaches of Massachusetts
- Surrounding communities include Wakefield, Woburn, Winchester, Melrose, Malden, and Reading
- This community boasts several golf courses, a zoo, state reservation where you can hike, bike, kayak, and fish
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.