Rheumatology Job In Texas
Rheumatology In Houston Suburbs - Sign-on & Loan RepaymentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A multi-specialty group of over 40 physicians in Houston, TX, that has been voted #1 in the system for the past six years, is hiring an additional Rheumatologist.
- Will be replacing one of the two Rheumatologists in busy clinical practice.
- Outpatient clinic with regular office hours of 8 AM-5 PM, Monday-Friday.
- Will be seeing 13-18 patients daily.
- Will work 5 days, with half a day, used administratively.
- ?Support from an MA.
- Teaching and research options available.?
- Infusion Center on Campus.
Financials & Benefits
- This employed position includes an attractive base salary + wRVU-based bonuses.
- Generous Signing bonus.
- Loan repayment assistance.
- $10K in relocation
- Benefits package includes malpractice, health, 403b pension plan, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 6 weeks PTO/CME with expenses, 8 paid holidays, & more.
About Sugar Land, Texas
Sugar Land is a suburb just southwest of Houston, Texas. The Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land features a saltwater aquarium and a digital dome theater. Fort Bend Children's Discovery Center offers interactive exhibits, including a child-size city called Kidtropolis. In the south, trails wind through Sugar Land Memorial Park and Brazos River Corridor. Oyster Creek Park includes a rose garden and a pond.?Houston is located 157 miles south of Austin and 228 miles south of Dallas.??
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.