Hospitalist Job In Georgia
Nocturnist Role with Over $330K in Compensation Available Just 2 Hours from Atlanta CPH# JOB-2783253Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Join a premier hospitalist organization running this program in central Georgia
- Nocturnist; 7 on, 7 off block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am
- Reasonable admissions rate with support; average 9 per night
- Open ICU but no procedures required; will run codes and rapids
- Competitive salary, quality bonuses, and productivity for well over $330K combined earnings
- Will consider IM or FM residency trained physicians
- Hospital centrally located, 2 hours to Atlanta or Savanah, Georgia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.