Physician Assistant Job In Tampa, Florida
Surgical APP Opportunity in Tampa, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Surgery Acute Care
Job Summary:Surgical PA/NP needed for busy surgical practice in downtown Tampa.
- Board certified by appropriate specialty board
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida license prior to start
- Surgical assist before, during and after surgical procedures
- Robotics, laparoscopic, open surgery, multiple specialty coverage
- Call 1:4
- 1-2 years surgical experience preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits available including medical, dental, vision and short / long term disability
- Generous PTO
- 401k retirement program
About Memorial Hospital of Tampa:
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa is a 183-bed acute care hospital
- Comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa for more than 40 years
- Conveniently located near downtown Tampa
- Joint Commission accredited
- Provides 24-hour emergency care, behavioral health, cardiovascular services, general surgery and imaging and diagnostic services.
- New Surgical Center featuring the latest da Vinci robotic systems
- Accredited Diagnostic Sleep Lab, Florida Bariatric Center, behavioral health, digital mammography, inpatient & outpatient rehabilitation services, orthopedics, women’s health and wound/ hyperbaric medicine.
The community of South Tampa is in the heart of Tampa Bay, centrally located and minutes away from Tampa International Airport, downtown, MacDill Air Force Base and a short drive from St. Petersburg. Featuring historic neighborhoods, an active business community, award winning dining, diverse local arts and entertainment, and sunshine year-round, South Tampa offers a small town feel with big city amenities making this an ideal place to live, work and play.