EP Cardiology Job In Denver, Colorado
Experienced EP cardiology APP opportunity with Denver Heart in Denver, CONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Seeking experienced EP cardiology APP to join Denver Heart team at Rose Medical Center in Denver, CO
- Minimum of 2 years of cardiology experience required
- 1 year of electrophysiology experience preferred
- Graduate of an accredited training program
- Electrophysiology cardiology position with time split between Rose Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center
- Licensed in Colorado or eligible for licensure (candidates who are Colorado licensed and already in-state, or in process of relocating, are strongly preferred)
- Competitive market salary and opportunity for job mobility and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package with PTO, health Insurance, professional liability insurance
- Annual CME time and allowance, membership dues paid for relevant professional organizations
About Denver Heart and Rose Medical Center:
- Denver Heart is one of the most highly regarded cardiology practices in Denver and is home to some of the state’s highest volume cardiologists committed to offering the latest and most innovative treatment options
- Denver Heart has a team of 10 cardiologists and 7 Advanced Practice Providers
- Rose Medical Center is licensed for 422 beds and is located near Cherry Creek, a highly desirable area of central metro Denver and close to many area attractions and niche neighborhoods
Denver is one of the healthiest and fastest-growing cities in the country. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents can play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
The Denver, Colorado metro area is home to 2.7 million people on the western edge of the Colorado High Plains, just east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. Denver is the capitol of the nation's 5th fastest growing state with a growth rate that has consistently outpaced the nation since the 1930's. Forbes Magazine tagged Denver as the most stable real estate market in the US.
The Denver metro area consistently tops the lists of most livable cities. We enjoy a panoramic view of the Rocky Mountains, the nation's largest public park system, and 300+ days of sunshine a year. The climate offers the best of 4 seasons with mild winters averaging daily high of 45 degrees. Our famed Colorado "champagne-powder" snow melts quickly in Denver's sunshine. Low humidity and cool mornings & evenings explain Colorado's status as one of the top summer vacation destinations.
It's no wonder that Metro Denver's active residents are among the nation's healthiest. After work or school, we enjoy the miles and miles of community walk/bike trails and rich variety of recreation centers and amateur athletic leagues. Families love Denver's Zoo--4th most popular in the U.S and the Botanic Gardens which ranks 5th in the U.S. On weekends and days off, the famous mountain trails, rivers & resorts are just 90 minutes from your doorstep.
Denver fields 8 pro sports teams and is the only city with three new world-class stadiums. A phenomenal array of cultural attractions visit The Denver Performing Arts Complex--the largest such facility under one roof outside of New York City. Music aficionados know that Colorado's festivals and venues like the Red Rocks Amphitheater earn a spot on every major national tour.
Rose Medical Center features more than 1,100-affiliated physicians representing virtually every medical specialty. Well known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for more than a half-century, HealthONE Rose Medical Center has earned its reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's, surgical and endoscopy services, heart and vascular, orthopedics, total joint replacement, bariatrics, and sports, internal and aesthetic medicine. By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a "destination hospital," attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world.Rose is honored to be recognized by several national organizations, including being rated as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, one of six hospitals recognized nationwide for Outstanding Nursing Quality by the American Nurses Association and being a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission.