Hospitalist Job In Rockford, Illinois
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- BC/TBE Internal Medicine
- Shift times: 7a-7p, 12p-12a, 4:30p-4:30a, 7p-7a
- 357 Beds
- Open ICU/CCU, 30 Beds
- Day Providers: 7-9 / Swing Providers: 1 / Night Providers: 2
- Average Day Admits: 18-22
- No Procedures
- Running Codes: Codes are required 24/7
- Hospitalist no required to respond to RRTS unless it is their patient
- ACLS, & Active IL License Required
- Credentialing: 60-90 days
$1250 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Day: Alternate LEADS of our day team during the week 7a-1p to cover the codes. Day team rotates admissions until the swing takes over, they average 1.5 admissions each on top of their census. We have an off-site cross cover physician from 1a-7a to cover floor calls so N2 can focus on seeing patients.
- Swing: N1 and N2 have 6hr shifts to cover codes as well.
- Night: 3 admitting shifts; Swing 12-12, N1 4p-4a, N2 7p-7a (admitting shifts need to have some flexibility determined by volume). Each shift typically admits 10 patients in addition to their cross cover/floor responsibility.
Please send resume to NHowell@odysseystaffing.com and call/text Nekita at 469-676-9123.
PROVEN SUCCESS SINCE 2005
Odyssey Staffing was founded by a group of hard-working, like-minded industry veterans who joined together to create an organization dedicated to providing world-class service to the healthcare staffing industry. Our goal is maximize our candidate’s income potential, provide great opportunities, and provide outstanding support. We're the best in the industry at locum tenens and perm placement, credentialing, and customer service.