Internal Medicine Job In Asheville, North Carolina
PRN Rehab Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Asheville, North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:CarePartners Rehabilitation Hospital is excited to welcome a PRN nurse practitioner to join our highly collaborative team in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. If the mountains are calling your name, check out the highlights below and submit your application to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Completion of an accredited nurse practitioner program with appropriate certification exam
- Post acute care of internal medicine experience preferred by not required
- Schedule: Week days, 10 hour shifts
- Will work closely with physiatrist rehabilitation physicians, APPs and therapy team
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- This is an employed position with HCA Healthcare
- Competitive pay driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- CarePartners Health Services, a member of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare, is a healthcare organization serving western North Carolina and offering a full continuum of post-acute care
- Services include a Rehabilitation Hospital, Home Health, Outpatient Rehabilitation, Hospice, Palliative Care, Adult Day, Private Duty, Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) and Orthotics & Prosthetics
- With more than 1,200 colleagues and 400 volunteers, CarePartners Health Services is dedicated to helping people of western North Carolina live full and productive lives, despite illness, injury, disability or issues related to aging
- CarePartners Rehabilitation Hospital is an 80-bed inpatient facility for acute rehabilitation
- A regional referral center, we offer rehabilitation programs for a multitude of illnesses, injuries and conditions, from stroke to traumatic brain injury to amputation.
About Mission Health:
- Mission Hospital is licensed for 815 beds and is the region’s only Level II Trauma Center (soon to be Level I), Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level III Epilepsy Center, Level III NICU, and includes the only children’s hospital in western North Carolina.
- Recognized by Healthgrades as This hospital for America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ in 2021.
- Awarded an 'A' in the spring 2022 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade.
- Magnet® designated hospital for nursing excellence.
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area’s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
While Asheville retains the charm and friendliness of a medium-sized city, it boasts the amenities of a much larger city. Theater, live music, festivals, excellent restaurants, diverse populations, art galleries, cultural diversions and museums abound. Eclectic art galleries, micro-breweries and cozy cafes can be found at every turn. A food lover's paradise, culinary offerings range from traditional southern comfort food to four-star cuisine. Asheville is also home to America's largest privately-owned home, the Biltmore Estate, and the historic Grove Park Inn. Downtown Asheville is pedestrian-friendly and dog-friendly, and the city's unique skyline of art-deco style buildings are surrounded by the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
Mission Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center licensed for 730 beds and serves as the tertiary referral center for Western North Carolina. Mission Hospital's Heart Services was named one of the nation's Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics in 2013. For the seventh consecutive year, Mission Health System was named as one of the nation's Top 15 Health Systems by Truven Health Analytics. Mission Health System also has been recognized by The Commonwealth Fund as having one of the most effective quality improvement programs in US hospitals.