Emergency Medicine Job In South Carolina
South Carolina EM Positions about 2 hours to Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC CPH# JOB-2783645Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1099 independent contractor with options for 2 South Carolina locations near Augusta, GA
- 120 hours per month for each position; 10 to 12-hour shifts
- Malpractice with tail coverage is provided
- Strong hourly rates for both sites
- Site 1 averages 2 - 2.2 patients per hour
- Site 2 averages 1 - 2 patients per hour.
- Award winning SC community near Augusta and an easy drive to Columbia, Atlanta, and Charlotte
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.