Internal Medicine Job In Arizona
Internal Medicine Physician Is Needed in Buckeye, AZ CPH# JOB-2783466Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive compensation with a productivity bonus and license fee/membership reimbursement. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical and dental for you and your family, accrued PTO, CME time with stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and Federal Tort malpractice. Loan repayment options are also available.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Shari Berman directly at 203.663.9370 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2707258.
- Very generous benefits
- Established group practice with FNP support
- 4 10-hour days per week
- Will also float to nearby office
- Take over existing patient panel and see 20 to 25 patients per day
- Join 2 FP nurse practitioners
- Teaching and mentorship opportunities available, if desired
- Loan repayment assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.