Nurse Practitioner Job In Marysville, Washington
Child/Adolescent Psychiatric NP desired in Coastal Washington- New grads welcome! CPH# JOB-2783816Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The Nurse Practitioner coordinates decision making with the psychiatrist, in the assessment, diagnosis, and medication management of psychiatric patients. The Nurse Practitioner works in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team to perform clinical assessments and develop treatment plans. The team includes psychiatrists, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, mental health technicians, social workers, therapists and educators.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Janina Georges in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-616-2916. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB-2783816
- PMHNP required
- New Graduates with strong Psych RN background will be considered
- Will be taking on one of our adolescent units.
- Malpractice covered, CME allowance
- Cascade mountains to the east and Puget Sound to the west
- Plenty of outdoor recreation opportunities- diverse shopping options and restaurants
- Known for its spring/summer fairs and festivals. Homegrown farmers markets
- Highly Competitive Base Pay, RVU's + Relocation/Sign On
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.