Gastroenterology Job In Village of Pelham, New York
Westchester/Pelham Gastroenterology Opportunity CPH# JOB-2781569Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The clinic is owned by the largest academic health system in New York. This university-affiliated, community-based practice offers opportunities for leadership, teaching, and research. You will join and collaborate with 44 gastroenterologists who are within 2 miles of the clinic.
You will work in the Westchester/Pelham district which has always been a mecca for artists. The clinic is easily accessible from the subway system.
To explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2781569.
- General gastroenterology (ERCP and EUS optional)
- Ambulatory gastroenterology procedures performed at a nearby free-standing endoscopy center
- University affiliated and community-based practice with options to teach and do research
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Collaborate with multispecialty practice colleagues of a world-class health system
- Mostly outpatient with call only on your patients admitted into the hospital
- Easy access to the subway system
- Greenwich Village is home to quaint tree-lined streets, tons of restaurants, bars, and cafes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.