Interventional Neurology Job In Tucson, Arizona
Neuroendovascular Fellowship Program in Tucson, Arizona – 2023 and 2024 CandidatesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Belton: Sign in to view
Come to Tucson, Arizona and train with leading neuroendovascular surgeons at Arizona’s leading comprehensive stroke programs. Experience the pace and breadth of a highly progressive and advanced cerebrovascular practice that performs the latest procedures and contributes to national and international research studies. Obtain your neurointerventional training while still enjoying the ability to practice neurology independently and be compensated appropriately. Spend 2 “Golden” life-changing years training in neurointervention in a region that many choose to spend their “golden years”.
· 2 Year Neuroendovascular Fellowship Program
· Stroke or Vascular Neurologist who participates in the program will gain training and experience in neuroendovascular procedures and in vascular neurology.
· The fellow will be exposed to a large number of cerebrovascular pathologies and expect to scrub on more than 1000 neuroendovascular procedures during their fellowship.
· The fellow will perform upwards of 100 thrombectomy procedures.
· 2 outpatient clinic days/week
· 7-10 ED call days per month
St. Joseph’s Hospital is a DNV Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center and a designated Cardiac Arrest Center.
Since 2011, the Carondelet Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital has received the American Heart/American Stroke Association Get with the Guidelines Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award, Stroke Elite Plus distinction for the seventh consecutive year, and named a Target: Stroke Honor Roll designee since 2012.
· Applicants should be eligible for an unrestricted Arizona License.
· Successful completion of an ACGME – accredited residency program in Neurology.
If interested should submit a CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
Tucson is a city of 1 million people that is often described as having a smaller town feel. Surrounded on all sides by mountain ranges, Tucson is renowned for its natural beauty and sunsets. Located in the high Sonoran desert, it offers great outdoor recreation (hiking, biking, golf, etc.) and is only a 45-minute drive to alpine forests and skiing and 4 hours to beaches in Mexico. Other highlights include more than 350 days of sunshine, affordable housing, low property and gas taxes, and growing communities.
Established in 1961, St. Joseph’s Hospital is a premiere medical campus serving Tucson and the Southwest.
St. Joseph’s is home to the Carondelet Neurological Institute, site of North America’s first BrainSUITE iCT neurological surgical suites, and the new Carondelet Joint Replacement Center. In addition, it offers one of the region’s most comfortable labor and delivery units.
St. Joseph’s has built a reputation for the high quality care and customer service in programs such as cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, wound care, stroke, diabetes, emergency medicine, rehabilitation and others.