Hospitalist Job In Plano, Texas
Hospital Medicine - Hospitalist Medical DirectorNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Hospitalist Site Medical Director at Medical City Plano.
- Protected clinical time
- Open, collegial, and supportive relationship with executive hospital leadership
- Duties include co-management with specialties, clinical support for physicians on shift, shadowing and coaching, onboarding and mentoring new physicians, recruiting, and strategic planning.
- Must be Board Certified Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Active TX license preferred or in-process
- W2 Employee status with medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k options
- Experienced group of 32 full time/daytime hospitalists and 2 nocturnists
< >3 Advanced Practice Providers who assist with admissions and cross coverage at nightAverage census per hospitalist is 18-22Exclusive hospitalist programExcellent, long-term relationship with hospital administrationCollaborative team – Envision also provides the Emergency Medicine, Critical Care, Trauma, GI and OB hospitalist services at Medical City Plano
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.