Orthopedic Spine Surgery Job In Goshen, Indiana
Orthopedic Spinal Surgery: Goshen HealthNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bianca McKinney: Sign in to view
Goshen Health is expanding their Orthopedic Surgery programming and looking for a physician to join their team.
- Full time, will accept H1b visas
- Looking for additional spinal surgeon due to community need
- Practice currently consists of: 3 General Ortho+Sports Med physicians, 1 Sports Med physician, 1 Ortho-Spine physician, 1 Pain Management physician, 1 Podiatrist, 1 Hand Surgeon, 3 Nurse Practitioners
- This is an employed opportunity
- Teaching opportunity with Resident, NP, and Medical student rotations
- Next Gen in outpatient facilities, Meditech in hospital
Goshen, Indiana & the surrounding communities are all wonderful places to raise a family- safe, great public & private schools, and an affordable cost of living! We are located 30 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago & 2 hours North of Indianapolis. The culture here is ‘Midwest Nice’ where neighbors help neighbors & we have pride in our communities. Our area is a ‘melting pot’ of various cultures, including a large Amish population. Life here is great- away from the rush & traffic of city life, but with easy access to larger cities and international airports. With many state parks & inland lakes, various year-round festivals, a booming food/brewery/winery culture, college & professional level sports teams there is plenty to do in our area!
- Goshen is a wonderful place to raise a family- safe, great private & public schools, and an affordable cost of living.
- Located 40 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago, 3 hours North of Indianapolis, and 1 hour Northwest of Ft. Wayne.
- Enjoy summers on the beaches of Lake Michigan, day trips to Chicago, or weekends to southern Indiana for the best camping and hiking in the Midwest.
- Perfect mix of rural living and The Great Outdoors, while also offering easy access to larger urban areas and major cities.
Goshen Health has been rated the #1 workplace in the nation for job satisfaction according to HR Solutions International , Inc. We are a leader in the region with a strong Accountable Care Organization and implement cutting edge strategies in population health. Located in Northwest Indiana, Goshen has a well-established, Physician Led group of Family Medicine physicians and specialists with a total of 27 offices located throughout the region.