General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Tulsa, Oklahoma
Inpatient Consulting Psychiatrist for Tulsa, OKNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bonnie Barton: Sign in to view
We are currently recruiting a full time employed psychiatrist for a 7on 7off position at Ascension St. John Medical Center in Tulsa, OK.
Beginning with a 50-bed hospital in 1926 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, St. John Health System, an Ascension ministry, is a fully-integrated healthcare system that encompasses seven hospitals in northeastern Oklahoma and southern Kansas. Other subsidiaries of the St. John Health System include St. John Clinic primary and specialty care physicians; St. John Urgent Care centers and other outpatient treatment centers. St. John Health System cares for more than 3,500 patients each day.
St. John is a part of Ascension, the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system. Together, we are dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized care in our community. To learn more about Ascension, visit www.ascension.org.
Tulsa is the ideal size: large enough to offer excellent restaurants, high-end stores, beautiful homes, and an array of nightlife activities, but small enough to make everyday life convenient.
Tulsa at a glance
• No. 1 city among top 100 U.S. metros on growth and inclusion
• Cost of living 10 percent below national average
• Per capita income is above national average
• No. 2 city among top 10 U.S. cities for first-time homebuyers
• Located in No. 6 best state for lowest overall tax burden
• One of the shortest commute times in the nation
Culture and recreation
• Tulsa’s The Gathering Place, rated America’s Best New Attraction by USA Today
• Philbrook Museum of Art and Gilcrease Museum
• Oklahoma Aquarium
• Tulsa Zoo and Mary K. Oxley Nature Center
• Tulsa Ballet, Tulsa Opera and Theater Tulsa
• Octoberfest, rated among nation’s top 5 by Orbitz
• Award-winning BOK Center and Cain’s Ballroom concert and event venues • Tulsa International Mayfest and numerous other arts and music festivals • World-class golfing: 24 public and 10 private courses
• Tulsa Drillers baseball and Tulsa Roughnecks soccer at the new ONEOK Field • Oklahoma City Thunder basketball just a short drive away
• Tulsa Oilers hockey
• University of Tulsa, Oral Roberts University, University of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State University collegiate sports
• Five regional and 149 local shopping centers/districts
Please forward a current CV for more information, thank you
Tulsa, OK is the ideal size: large enough to offer excellent restaurants, high-end stores, beautiful homes and an array of nightlife activities, but small enough to make everyday life convenient. We have the second-shortest commute time in the nation, a cost of living well below the national average and one of the most people-friendly communities in the country.
Ascension St. John operates six hospitals and more than 90 healthcare clinics and facilities in eastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. Ascension St. John employs approximately 6,800 associates. Across the region, Ascension St. John provided more than $92 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2018. Serving Oklahoma for nearly 100 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, operating more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia.