Hematology Oncology Job In North Carolina
Award Winning, Fayetteville, Nc Hospital Seeking OncologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join a team of?4 board-certified Medical Oncologists and 5 APPs in Fayetteville, North Carolina. This is a leading healthcare facility that has recently been named Best Regional Hospital in North Carolina for 2022-23 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Dedicated clinical and administrative support staff
- Average 12-18 patients daily
- 4-6 call days a month
- Active in clinical trials
- Comprehensive cancer program with radiation oncology (including cyberknife)
- Accreditation from the Commission on Cancer and NAPBC and is also QOPI Certified
- Hospital is a 520+ bed Regional Medical Center and Level III Trauma Center
- Teaching hospital with 5 ACGME Residency programs
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary guarantee plus production bonus
- Signing bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits include: health/vision/dental insurance, paid malpractice, retirement plans 403(b) with match and 457(b), accrued PTO, CME allowances/time off, and more...
About the Area
Fayetteville has a local population of 320,000 and services an area of over 500,000. The city has received the prestigious All-America City Award three times from the National Civic League and has been recognized for cultural diversity and municipal excellence by the National League of Cities.?With its central location, mild climate, and low cost of living, it&'s an ideal city for rising healthcare professionals and families.?Fayetteville is the sixth largest city in North Carolina and growing...
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.