Physician Assistant Job In Vermont
Pulmonary Physician Assistant Position In Northern VermontNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Adding a full-time experienced Pulmonary Physician Assistant to a growing team due to the demand in the community. Enjoy the joys and challenges of rural medicine while having easy access to tertiary care.
About the position:?
- Attached to a community hospital
- Newly opened sleep lab?
- Varied patient population?
- Call is split with the Pulmonologist on staff
- Develop and manage outpatient clinics for?Adult Asthma,?COPD, Sleep Medicine,?Pulmonary Nodules, Cough/Shortness of Breath, and?Lung Cancer Screening
- Additional opportunities including inpatient rounding may be available.
Who we are seeking:?
An experienced Physician Assistant with a?minimum?of?1 year of direct experience in pulmonology.
About the benefits:?
- Competitive salaries
- Generous benefits
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- $2500 in CME funds
- Educational loan repayment assistance
About the location:?
- Tightly-knit small town community of 6000 people with 4 seasons of outdoor activities
- A beautiful downtown area with fine specialty shops and award-winning restaurants and breweries
- State parks, rail trails, recreation areas, and museums
- Enjoy the culture and convenience of nearby cities like Burlington which is just 30 minutes away, and Montreal which is 90 minutes away
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.