Physician Assistant Job In Massachusetts
Orthopedic Physician Assistant Position 11 Miles North Of BostonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A financially stable group with a 40-year history?north of Boston is adding another Physician Assistant to their?team of 9 Physicians and 2 PAs.
About the position:?
- Monday-Friday office hours. No weekend office hours
- Call is required at an additional pay rate
- 1st assist
- 2-3 days in clinic and the remainder of the time in OR
- On-site digital imaging and physical therapy
- Converting to EPIC EMR
Compensation and benefits:?
- Base salary plus incentives?
- Generous benefit package
- Relocation assistance negotiable
Who we are seeking:?
- Experienced candidates with a minimum of 1-year of experience in the hospital or in a clinic
- MA license?
- Strong work ethic
About the location:?
- Located 11 miles north of Boston in a suburban community with a population of 23,000 people
- Its proximity to major highways and public transportation offers convenient access to Boston and the North Shore coastal region and the beaches of Massachusetts
- Surrounding communities include Wakefield, Woburn, Winchester, Melrose, Malden, and Reading
- This community boasts several golf courses, a zoo, state reservation where you can hike, bike, kayak, and fish
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.