Breast Imaging Radiology Job In Orlando, Florida
Breast Imaging Radiologist for Central FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Taylor St Gordon: Sign in to view
Breast Imaging Radiologist for Central Florida
Orlando Health Medical Group seeks an on-site, full-time, ABR fellowship trained Breast Imager to join our expanding practice of radiologists. Workdays primarily consist of breast imaging and also include general/ER diagnostic imaging. Opportunity to participate in clinical research and resident education. This position will collaborate with interdisciplinary teams on tumor boards.
Candidate should expect:
· Flexible work shifts available
· Options to participate in weekend body imaging call shifts
· Extremely competitive base compensation with bonus opportunities
· Working within an all-inclusive, high-volume group
· Utilizing the Epic© comprehensive health record keeping system
· Phillips PACS system
· Stereotactic, MRI, and ultrasound procedures
· Implemented tomosynthesis (3-D imaging)
Orlando Health Medical Group performs over 3 million encounters annually across more than 200 ambulatory locations. The facilities our Medical Group serves includes including Orlando Regional Medical Center, a Level I trauma center, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies, Orlando Health Cancer Institute, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, South Seminole Hospital, South Lake Hospital, St. Cloud Regional Medical Center, Orlando Health’s Health Central Hospital and Bayfront Health Hospital. Additionally, our group proudly serves several free-standing ERs and outpatient imaging centers.
· Competitive compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity - Internal general radiology moonlighting available with weekend and evening shifts
· Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and 403(b) with employer match
· Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus
· CME Stipend
· Assistance with relocation
· Eligible employer under the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
· No state income tax!
· Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
· Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top-rated public and private schools.
· We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddle boarding, with Florida’s beautiful beaches only an hour away.
Interested physicians should email their CV to: PhysicianRecruitment@OrlandoHealth.com.
Orlando Health is a not-for-profit healthcare organization with $7.6 billion of assets under management that serves the southeastern United States. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, the system was founded more than 100 years ago.
The healthcare system is recognized around the world for its pediatric and adult Level One Trauma program, co-located at Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center, where more than 50 victims of the Pulse nightclub mass shooting were treated in June 2016. The system is also home to the only state-accredited Level Two Adult Trauma Center in the St. Petersburg region at Bayfront Health St. Petersburg. Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies houses the nation’s largest neonatal intensive care unit under one roof and is the only facility in the southeast to offer open fetal surgery to repair the most severe forms of spina bifida. Orlando Health also operates the National Training Center for Olympic athletes and the Orlando Health Network, which is recognized as one of the largest and highest performing clinically integrated networks in the region. The system’s Graduate Medical Education (GME) program hosts more than 350 residents and fellows including more than 40 who are enrolled at Bayfront Health St. Petersburg.
Orlando Health clinicians have pioneered life-changing research including therapies for end-stage breast cancer and identifying biomarkers to detect traumatic brain injury.
Orlando Health is a 3,200-bed system that includes 16 wholly-owned hospitals and emergency departments; rehabilitation services, cancer institutes, heart institutes, imaging and laboratory services, wound care centers, physician offices for adults and pediatrics, skilled nursing facilities, an in-patient behavioral health facility, home healthcare services in partnership with LHC Group, and urgent care centers in partnership with FastMed Urgent Care. Nearly 4,500 physicians, representing more than 90 medical specialties and subspecialties have privileges across the Orlando Health system, which employs more than 23,000 team members. Areas of clinical excellence are orthopedics, heart and vascular, cancer care, neurosciences, surgery, pediatric specialties, neonatology, women’s health and trauma.
Orlando Health hospitals are: Bayfront Health St. Petersburg, Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, Orlando Health – Health Central Hospital, Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital, Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center; Orlando Health South Lake Hospital; Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital, Orlando Health St. Cloud Hospital and Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies.
In FY21, Orlando Health served nearly 160,000 inpatients and nearly 3.6 million outpatients. During that same time period, Orlando Health provided approximately $648 million in total value to the communities it serves in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more.