Physician Assistant Job In Richland, Washington
Urgent Care PA/NP Needed- Outpatient Clinic! Relocation Assistance! CPH# JOB-2785115Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Rich in history, produce and wine this city offers an abundance of activities both indoors and out. Venture with family or friends on one of the many winery tours that make this region of Washington unlike any other. Warm weather brings golfers of all skill levels to the beautiful courses that make golf one of the most popular sports in the area. During the winter, skiing, snowboarding or snowshoeing are just a short drive away.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Emily.Wood@comphealth.com and call or text 954-837-2708. Please reference JOB#2785115. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 40 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- PA-C or FNP
- 1+ years' experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine
- Needs to be willing to see an occasional Primary Care
- WA licensed or in process
- Excellent benefits
- Relocation assistance is available
- EM or ED experience as Scribe, EMT or RN will also be considered
- Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.