Nurse Practitioner Job In Austin, Texas
Pain Management APP needed in Austin, TX - great training program CPH# JOB-2785251Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This client is an advanced interventional pain management group practice with top physicians in the pain management specialty. Many of their physician leaders have trained at the nation's most prestigious medical centers in the country, like Harvard Medical School and the Cleveland Clinic.
Come live in a popular area of Texas!
For the fastest consideration, reach out to Caroline McMahon at 954-837-2695 after emailing your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB-2785251.
- Full-time permanent position
- 12 week training program
- Pain Management experience or interest preferred
- M-F Day schedule
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits
- Light call schedule - compensated
- Interviewing and hiring immediately
- Great Benefits !
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.