Hematology Oncology Job In Indianapolis, Indiana
Oncologist Hematologist - 1.6 months off per year! Large Multispecialty GroupNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A thriving healthcare system is seeking a BC/BE Oncology Hematology Physician to work in the Olympia Fields, IL area! 20 minutes to Chicago!
Take the best position in the US right for an Oncology Hematology Physician! Contact: Jon Crosby 843-806-3186 email@example.com
About the Group:
- A multispecialty group with much primary care (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine) and specialty physician groups (Endocrinology, Cardiology, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Urgent Care, Infectious Disease, Urology, Palliative care, Critical Care, Hospitalists, etc) includes over 1,100 MD/DOs and APPs.
- Their 12 hospitals, make it one of the largest health care systems in the region. 240 plus locations, most are renowned Centers of Health Care Excellence. This is a system that cares for its team members, members have a voice, and members have growth potential. This is a group about caring more than making the $ numbers work.
- This health system goes all out to make a flexible and family-friendly work-life balance for all MDs and APPs.
- Income guarantee, plus $/bonus incentives
- Top recruitment bonus/$ program including relo allowance; commencement&retention bonuses
- 100% Paid for malpractice
- 32 days of paid time off per year!! 1.6 months off per year!
- Extensive benefits package: health/medical, life/dental, vision,etc
- Retirement including 403(b),457(b),401
- Leadership development for all MD/DOss and APPs
- Live close to Chicago or Indianapolis and enjoy the museums, Zoo, Aquarium, MLB, NFL, NHL teams, Broadway shows, excellent shopping, top-ranked schools, etc all while enjoying a low cost of living!!
About this role - Oncology Hematology Physician
- Full Time
- 4 hematology/oncology fellows and 1-2 internal medicine residents
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The call is shared amongst 2 physicians, residents/fellows are the first line of defense for the call
- The physician will split time between the clinic and the hospital
- Typical inpatient volume: 13 – 20 patients per day
- Epic EMR System
- Teaching residents about relevant disease states and general internal medicine, ensuring knowledge of pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, cure, risk mitigation, and prevention
- The physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care
- The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction
Background Desired - Oncology Hematology Physician
- Physician License
About the Area: Olympia Fields is a great place to live! Has historically been viewed as an affluent area, but also has affordable housing options. Olympia fields is an utterly beautiful and elegant village. The region is rich in culture and home to many exceptional art galleries, theatre groups, and performing arts centers.
Olympia Fields is noteworthy as one of the wealthiest and best educated, majority African-American communities in the United States. The village's zip code (60461) is one of three majority African American communities that rank among the top five percent in the U.S. for median household income and share of adults with college degrees, and Olympia Fields also has the highest black homeownership rate in the country among majority-black municipalities.
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!