Thoracic Surgery Job In Denver, Colorado
Thoracic Surgery Opportunity in Denver, CONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Associates is seeking an experienced thoracic surgeon to join their busy practice in metro Denver, Colorado
- Experience in general thoracic surgery required
- Board certified in thoracic surgery
- Proficient in all aspects of general thoracic surgery including lung, esophageal, chest wall, and mediastinal procedures
- Robotic experience preferred
- Employed position which covers several metro Denver HCA HealthONE hospitals
- Competitive market salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, generous PTO, and 401k
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Join one general thoracic surgeon and two advanced practice providers who assist in all aspects of care
- CTVSA physicians have extensive training and experience performing a wide range of complex general thoracic procedures
- Strong multi-disciplinary lung cancer team with weekly tumor boards to coordinate care
- HCA HealthONE Hospitals serve the metro Denver area as the largest healthcare system, with more than 11,000 employees
- HCA Healthcare’s Continental Division, which includes HealthONE, was named the Top Health System in Colorado and one of the Top 5 Large Health Systems in the country.
- As the #10 corporate philanthropist in the Denver-metro area, and the only hospital system in the top 10, HealthONE contributes to, and supports, over 150 organizations through cash and in-kind donations
The Denver, Colorado metro area is home to 2.7 million people on the western edge of the Colorado High Plains, just east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. Denver is the capitol of the nation's 5th fastest growing state with a growth rate that has consistently outpaced the nation since the 1930's. Forbes Magazine tagged Denver as the most stable real estate market in the US.
The Denver metro area consistently tops the lists of most livable cities. We enjoy a panoramic view of the Rocky Mountains, the nation's largest public park system, and 300+ days of sunshine a year. The climate offers the best of 4 seasons with mild winters averaging daily high of 45 degrees. Our famed Colorado "champagne-powder" snow melts quickly in Denver's sunshine. Low humidity and cool mornings & evenings explain Colorado's status as one of the top summer vacation destinations.
It's no wonder that Metro Denver's active residents are among the nation's healthiest. After work or school, we enjoy the miles and miles of community walk/bike trails and rich variety of recreation centers and amateur athletic leagues. Families love Denver's Zoo--4th most popular in the U.S and the Botanic Gardens which ranks 5th in the U.S. On weekends and days off, the famous mountain trails, rivers & resorts are just 90 minutes from your doorstep.
Denver fields 8 pro sports teams and is the only city with three new world-class stadiums. A phenomenal array of cultural attractions visit The Denver Performing Arts Complex--the largest such facility under one roof outside of New York City. Music aficionados know that Colorado's festivals and venues like the Red Rocks Amphitheater earn a spot on every major national tour.
Swedish Medical Center is an acute care hospital with 368 licensed beds, a Level I Trauma Center, and serves as a regional referral center for neurotrauma and stroke. Swedish's Centers of Excellence include: Adult and Pediatric Trauma Services, Neurosciences, Advanced Radiology Capabilities, Cancer Treatment Services, Cardiology Services and Women's & Children's Services. Swedish is located in the south Denver among Colorado's best neighborhoods and school districts. Swedish is the 2006-2011 Consumer Choice Award Winner as the preferred Hospital in Denver.