General/Adult Psychiatry Job In North Carolina
Psychiatrist - Substance Abuse Iop & Mat Program In Fayetteville, North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join one of the largest comprehensive, multi-tiered behavioral health services in North Carolina! This Fayetteville, NC health system is adding a BC Addiction Psychiatrist to their growing behavioral health team.
- Assist with coordinating a Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program (SAIOP) and work with current Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program
- Team consists of psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical social workers, psychiatric nurses, licensed professional counselors, and other mental health professionals
- Schedule: Monday - Friday with no call
- Not required to supervise APPs
- Respectable base salary plus wRVU bonuses
- Enjoy a sign-on bonus as well as a moving allowance
- The comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice insurance, CME, 403b match, 457b, health insurance, and other desirable benefits
Fayetteville, North Carolina: With over 319,000 residents, Fayetteville is the 6th largest community in the state of North Carolina.?The thriving community has an up-and-coming downtown area that reflects history and culture, with historical buildings, cobblestone sidewalks, and an eclectic array of shops, galleries, and eateries.?Known as a highly livable city that has been named an All-American City three times by the National Civic League, and is noted for a great job market, affordable housing, and high per capita income growth. The proximity to the beach is also a very appealing feature as residents are able to take a quick day trip to the beautiful beaches on the Atlantic coast. You are only 1-hour from Raleigh!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.