Otolaryngology Job In Albuquerque, New Mexico
Full-Time, Employed Audiologist Opening | Established ENT Practice | Beautiful Albuquerque, New MexicoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
About the Position:
- Join an established group of 4 physicians and 2 PAs and 2 NPs
- Monday-Friday 8 am. to 5 p.m.
- 2 Designated rooms for Audiology and an E3 Hearing Booth
- Epic EMR
- Work in conjunction with Otolaryngologist
- Population includes primarily adults and a few pediatric patients
- Operate diagnostic/treatment medical equipment (audiometer, tympanometry, real ear measurements equipment, hearing aid fitting software)
- Clinic works with all manufacturers- primarily with Oticon
- Current License to dispense hearing aids and other assistive listening devices in the state of New Mexico
- Board Certified in Audiology in the state of New Mexico or ability to obtain a license in state of NM
Recruitment Package May Include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Why Lovelace Medical Group:
- Competitive & Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Free Health and Wellness programs available to all Lovelace employees
- Annual CME allowance
- Life insurance options
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
- Generous Paid time off (PTO).
About the Medical Group: Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care. Lovelace Health System built the city’s first hospital and since our organization was founded 100 years ago, we have been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve.
Lovelace has been identified in Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare, deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Workplace, and recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home among other awards.
About the Community: Albuquerque, the largest city in NM w/ a population of more than 565K is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few hours’ drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure- with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Since 2013, Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized over 175 times for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
Lovelace Medical Group provides patients with exceptional care with the support of Lovelace Health System. Lovelace is invested in bringing the best people, providers and technology together to ensure patients receive the best care possible.
Lovelace Medical Group doctors and providers work closely with our hospitals and our health partners to provide patients better coordination of care, improved communication between facilities and providers, and improved patient flow throughout our comprehensive health system.
Lovelace Medical Group is one of the area’s most respected physician groups, placing great emphasis on building relationships with patients, offering exceptional customer service and delivering unsurpassed quality care.
Lovelace Medical Group doctors and providers are committed to quality and the delivery of compassionate health care. The group is comprised of experienced, skilled providers who embrace advanced medical care.