Nurse Practitioner Job In Newport, Oregon
Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner Needed in Along the Beautiful Coast Line of Oregon CPH# JOB-2793682Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a very competitive salary, plus a full range of benefits including relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and full medical benefits for the provider and family.
Come live and practice in this town located on the Columbia River. There is plenty to do, fine dining is available around every corner, and outdoor recreational opportunities abound.
To apply now for this position, contact and send an updated CV to Kristen Levins, 954.837.2688 or email@example.com. Reference JOB-2793682.
- Full Time, Permanent Opportunity
- Oregon State License or Eligible
- Urgent Care-4/10s schedule with no call
- Competitive compensation package
- Experienced NPs
- Enjoy working in a beautiful coastal town in the Pacific Northwest
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.