Interventional Cardiology Job In North Carolina
Coastal North Carolina Cardiology - Nationally Recognized Cardiac ServicesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A coastal North Carolina healthcare system is adding an Interventional Cardiologist with peripheral experience/training to their Heart Team!?
- The Heart Team is made up of 14 cardiologists (4 interventional, 7 non-invasive, 1 invasive, 2 electrophysiology)?
- Dedicated inpatient?support
- Ancillary services include: 128 slice CT, an array of ultrasounds, echo and vascular, multiple nuclear medicine cameras, an endoscopy suite, and a chemo infusion suite
- Hospital is a 350-bed facility
- Cardiac Center of Excellence - American Heart Association
- Nationally recognized for Excellence in Heart Failure and Heart Attack Treatment 2022-2023
Compensation and Benefits
- Two years guaranteed salary with obtainable bonus incentives
- Health/dental for the family, long-term and short disability, life insurance, malpractice
- 403(b) tax shelter annuity, 457(b) deferred compensation, money purchase pension plan for retirement
- 30 days PTO plus 10 days CME with a $7,000 CME allowance
About the Area
- Located in the coastal region of North Carolina at the confluence of the Neuse and Trent Rivers, approximately 35 miles from the Atlantic Ocean
- You are less than an hour from Cape Lookout, Atlantic Beach, and Emerald Isle?
- New Bern has become a very popular retirement community with many golf courses and waterfront communities
- Water activities such as boating, sailing, skiing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and more!
- Excellent schools including premier private, Catholic, and public schools!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.