Neurohospitalist Job In Massachusetts
Neurohospitalist Position North Of Boston - High Base Salary + Profit SharingNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
One of the area's largest multispecialty neuroscience group practices is seeking a Neurohospitalist.
- 390-bed non-profit community hospital system with 2 campuses
- We?deliver the highest quality healthcare to more than 100,000 patients annually
- Stroke call is part of the responsibility
- Flexible scheduling with option for 7 on/ 7 off
- High salary plus RVU incentives and profit-sharing
- Located in a vibrant and diverse community with a population of 100,000 people
- 30 miles north of Boston and minutes from the New Hampshire border?
- Within a few hour's drive to mountains and lakes in New Hampshire?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.