Hospitalist Job In Pennsylvania
Acute Rehab Hospitalist Needed in Central Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2758982Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This 1099 position offers competitive compensation. You will have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception, or a consultant who partners with PM&R and other physicians for treating patients.
This opportunity is located in a desirable location in central PA, just a couple of hours from Philadelphia.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, contact Melissa Rickerd at 954.837.2737 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Flexible/autonomous hours, Monday through Friday schedule
- Independent contractor
- Nationally recognized organization
- Earning potential more than $300K
- 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- 2 hours from Philadelphia, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.