Emergency Medicine Job In Grand Forks, North Dakota
Lucrative Emergency Medicine Position in a North Dakota College Town CPH# JOB-2795241Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Come practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference.
Call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 or reply with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $400K minimum annual salary, with RVU and extra shifts physicians are making $500K to $800K
- Employed position with full benefits including a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Level 2 trauma with 30K patient visits, see an average of 2 patients per hour
- Work 8-, 9-, and 12-hour shifts for 1,500 hours per year (extra shifts are available)
- Currently 9 ER trained physicians with coverage from 2 to 3 per shift
- Academic affiliation
- Must be board certified and a residency-trained EM; residents welcome
- Located in a North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.