Infectious Disease Job In Massachusetts
Pediatric Infectious Disease Physician Opening In Western MassachusettsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join the leading provider of general and specialty pediatric services in western Massachusetts. The group provides advanced medical care to babies, children, and adolescents in an environment that focuses exclusively on the needs of children and families. A Pediatric Infectious Disease Faculty opportunity is currently available in Central Connecticut.
About the Opportunity
- Enjoy a combination of clinical care and resident and medical student teaching with faculty appointment
- The Division of Infectious Diseases consists of two faculty members sharing inpatient consultations and outpatient services including pediatric HIV and TB clinics, and a family travel clinic
- Interest in global and refugee health is desirable
- Participate in our well-established Antimicrobial Stewardship Program which includes a team of pediatric pharmacists, pharmacy residents, and students
- Participate in a model of shared telehealth coverage
- Opportunity for research/QI support available
- Our division greatly values teamwork, collegiality, and work/life balance
- Mentorship is provided for those early in their careers
- The 107-bed facility provides complete critical care programs, including the region?s only PICU and NICU (Level III), as well as pediatric inpatient services, child life specialists, a designated emergency room just for kids, and outpatient specialty services
- Additionally, our medical center houses 15 pediatric specialty services under one roof, with a focus on care coordination, comfort, and convenience for children and families
- We offer a diverse culture that provides outstanding opportunities for physicians to advance their careers.
- Highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
About the Community & Location
- The Pioneer Valley is a thriving area located in western Massachusetts and provides extensive access to urban, suburban, and rural amenities
- Our region boasts a myriad of opportunities for recreation, music, education, and art enthusiasts
- Enjoy picturesque four-season living, excellent schools, and year-round social and cultural events
- Located 2 hours from Boston. 3 hours to New York and just 20 minutes to Bradley International Airport
- Home to five colleges and plenty of shopping, dining, galleries, parks, and music
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.