Pediatrician Job In California
Fqhc Adding Pediatrician In California's Central Valley - 20k SigningNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join a growing system of community health centers in California's Central Valley.?This FQHC is adding a caring and compassionate BC/BE Pediatrician to their team in?Turlock, California.
- Outpatient with well baby nursery rounding and shared telephone call
- Flexible schedule with a 4- or 5-day workweek
- Equipped with Epic EMR, Dragon for dictation, and Virtual Scribe
- Enjoy a diverse patient population and make a difference in the lives of underserved patients
Compensation & Benefits Package
- $224,000 starting salary (based on experience) with quarterly bonuses
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
- Full benefits include health insurance, malpractice insurance, payment of licensure/DEA, 403B matching program plus defined pension plan contribution, employer qualifies for PSLF and has a HPSA Primary Care Score of 18, 5 days for CME and allowance, PTO, J1 waiver and H1B visa support available through HHS, and more
Community of Turlock, California:?Modesto is a growing city with a city population of over 210,000 people. Turlock is about 15 miles from Modesto and is home to roughly 74,000 residents and California State University Stanislaus (CSUS). Turlock provides an unusual opportunity to combine a quality learning environment with relaxed rural living. It is the heart of California?s Central Valley. Turlock is 45 miles from Stockton, 90 miles from Sacramento, and 105 miles from San Francisco.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.