Orthopedic Spine Surgery Job In North Richland Hills, Texas
Orthopaedic Spine Surgery Opportunity at North Richland Hills, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Job Summary:Spine Works Institute is a comprehensive spine group seeking an Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon to join their established practice.
- ABOS BE/BC in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spine Fellowship training; current or successfully completed
- Fellows encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be energetic and motivated to grow a practice
- Salary guarantee for the first year
- Competitive total package
- Licensed for 164 beds
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission
- Level III trauma center
- Awarded an “A” in The Leapfrog Group’s fall 2020 Hospital Safety Grade
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers in the Dallas- Ft. Worth area and is comprised of 14 North Texas Hospitals, 11 Ambulatory Surgery Centers, 30 CareNow Urgent Care Centers, 7 Off Campus Emergency Rooms, 6 Pediatric Urgent Care Centers, 4,400+ Physicians, and 17,000+ Employees. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.