Cardiac Anesthesiology Job In Texas
Cardiac Anesthesiology For South Texas GroupNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Texas Anesthesia group is seeking a cardiac-trained Anesthesiologist for their practice.
- Join 5 other Anesthesiologist
- CRNA backup
- Currently doing 25-30 hearts a month
- Call 1:4 weekends (very light consult call)
- 1099 practice opportunity
- 8 weeks of paid vacation
- Hospital is a 530-bed teaching facility with 6 residency and 6 fellowship programs
- Located along the U.S. Southern Border (southernmost tip)
- Warm climate and subtropical weather with more than 250 days of sunshine
- 70 miles west of the shore of South Padre Island, TX
- Excellent public and private schools from elementary to high school
- Low cost of living
- Tort Reform-Texas has the second-lowest malpractice payment rate in the U.S.
- No state income tax
- Low crime rate
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.