Urology Job In Pasco, Washington
Urologist Needed for MSG in Washington State CPH# JOB-2798909Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position
- Join 2 other urologists and focus on general urology
- Robot onsite
- Call 1:3
- BC or BE welcomed
- J-1 and H-1B visas accepted
- Full traditional benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.