Pathology Job In Dallas, Texas
Hematopathology Opportunity in Dallas, TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary:Medical City Healthcare is recruiting for a board-certified hematopathologist for Forward Pathology Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA.
- AP/CP board certification is required
- Hematopathology fellowship completion and board certification required
- Molecular board certification desired, but not required.
- Minimum 2 years post-fellowship experience highly desired, fresh outstanding graduates will be considered
- Texas medical license in place
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in diagnostic hematopathology practice, including flow cytometry, bone marrow interpretation, immunohistochemistry, and molecular hematopathology
- Proficient in clinical interpretations
- Willing to work in a fast-paced, patient-centric program
- 100% hematopathology sign out
- Position provides professional hematopathology services at Medical City Dallas as well as commercial outreach clients
- Monday - Friday schedule with rotating weekends on call
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits available
- Paid medical malpractice
- Forward Pathology Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA which employs pathologists in over 70 HCA facilities across the country
- 899 beds hospital
- Medical City Dallas hosts one of Texas' busiest bone marrow transplant program
- In pursuit of Level II trauma designation
- Hospital based laboratory has state of the art in-house flow cytometry, cytogenetics/FISH and molecular lab (including NGS) thereby providing comprehensive hematopathology services
- Robust oncology program including transplant and cellular therapy
Dallas is the ninth largest city in the United States with a population of approximately 1.2 million people. Dallas is at the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area, which is the fifth largest metropolitan area in the country with a population of approximately 5.7 million people, according to U.S. census estimates. It is the third largest city in Texas, behind Houston and San Antonio. Dallas is also the number one visitor destination in Texas and a major convention city.
Medical City Dallas has been in the heart of Dallas since 1974. With desirable market demographics, an excellent payor mix, and a growing market – it is easy to see why physicians come to practice here. On Dec. 8, 2003, Medical City joined an elite group of hospitals nationwide that have achieved the American Nurses Association's Magnet Recognition, the most prestigious designation of excellence in nursing services. Also, in April 2004, Dallas Business Journal named Medical City as the "Best Place to Work" in the city. As you can tell, Medical City offers unparalleled breadth, depth, and quality of medical care in North Texas.