CRNA Job In Medford, Wisconsin
CRNA - Majority Time - Medford, WisconsinNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Nicole Reissmann: Sign in to view
Aspirus Health is seeking a CRNA to join our team in Medford, Wisconsin. This is an independent CRNA group that works very closely throughout the Day Surgery, Surgery, and Anesthesia Departments
- Join a collaborative and experienced group of 6 CRNAs total
- Majority-time position; 10-hour shifts
- Two weeks on/Two weeks off; includes call
- Diverse case load including General Surgery, Ortho, Podiatry, ENT (including healthy pediatrics), OB/GYN, Urology, Imaging, and Dental
- Position requires DEA License
- Desired Skills: Peripheral Nerve Blocks such as interscalene, supraclavicular, axillary, and popliteal
- Desired experience with spinals and labor epidurals. Would be willing to train
- Great group of dedicated and experienced surgical nursing staff
- Aspirus Medford Hospital is a level IV Critical Access Hospital
- Medford is a great small town with excellent schools
- Outdoor recreation opportunities like skiing, tubing, fishing, and hiking are abundant
- Close to major city hubs without the urban sprawl
SYSTEM BENEFITS: Standard benefits including generous relocation assistance, CME support, and potential for loan repayment and signing bonus
ACADEMIC AFFILIATION: WiNC GME Consortium
UW Department of Family Medicine and community Health
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Graduates from approved Nurse Anesthesiology program that is accredited by American Association of CRNA’s; licensed in the state of WI and DEA required as a CRNA; will accept a new grad
Medford, Wisconsin is a quiet, safe small town community in north central Wisconsin with a strong light industrial base offering a reasonable cost of living. Live on a private lake 8 miles from the hospital for less than $250k! Excellent school system and only 45 minutes to Wausau and Marshfield and 2.5 hours to Minneapolis/St. Paul.
Aspirus Medford Hospital is a 25-bed, non-profit critical access hospital that is accredited by the Joint Commission.
Aspirus Medford Hospital ranks among the TOP 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation as identified by iVantage Health Analytics! There are 1,300 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States. At Aspirus Medford Hospital and Clinics they take their role as a health care provider and steward, promoting health, wellness, and giving back to the communities they serve seriously.
Aspirus Health is a system of 17 hospitals and more than 75 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.