Hospitalist Job In Florida
Regional Medical Officer With Over $300K Earnings at New Programs in Central and North Florida CPH# JOB-2800395Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a growing organization to be a regional medical officer/director in Florida
- Will cover Jacksonville County and Sarasota/Manatee County
- Monday to Friday schedule will be 50% director/admin and 50% patient care
- New programs and staff to supervise for their patients at home, SNFs, or transition from hospital
- Business strategic and operational direction for region, team, and medical management
- No previous director experience required, open to IM or FM physicians with desire for leadership
- Competitive salary plus excellent bonuses for over $300K earnings and full benefits
- Can live in Jacksonville or Sarasota areas with travel/hotel reimbursement to visit other location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.