Internal Medicine Job In Lebanon, Indiana
Internal Medicine: Witham Health ServicesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bianca McKinney: Sign in to view
Witham Health Services is adding an Internal Medicine provider to their busy practice in Lebanon, Indiana.
- Immediate need
- Monday – Friday
- Call 1:5
- Single specialty group
- Must be BE/BC
- Employed opportunity
- Academic affiliation with Marian University
- 15 – 18 patients a day
- eClinicalWorks EMR
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Lebanon is about twenty miles northwest of Indianapolis and is located in Center Township and is the County Seat of Boone County.
- The population of Lebanon is estimated at about 13,000 residents.
- The economy is diversified, including agriculture, manufacturing, service industries, and a growing high-tech sector.
- The community still retains a small town feel while providing an environment for business growth and development.
Witham Health Services is a 52 bed acute care facility based in Lebanon Indiana. Lebanon is located 30 minutes northwest of Indianapolis on I-65. Associated clinics are located in nearby Jamestown, Thorntown and Zionsville. Witham has served Boone County since 1917, but moved into a new building in 2003. Services provided include: Allergy and Sinus Center, Cancer Institute, Emergency Services, Eye Institute, GI Institute, Hospice Care, Maternity Center, Occupational Health, Pulmonology / Sleep Lab, Rehabilitation Services, Toxicology Laboratory and Transitions for Seniors.