Audiologist Job In Vista, California
Audiologist - Carlsbad/Vista, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Sherry Duncan: Sign in to view
Direct link to apply! - https://matrixproviders.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/db51bede-6d7b-d6dc-f426-efcc138a3e71/apply?source=2233155-CS-46948
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family.
Not just leading the way, leading the industry. Your success is our business.
Matrix Providers is hiring an Audiologist to join our team of talented medical professionals to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exam in Carlsbad/Vista, CA.
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Compensation: This is a salaried position, compensated from $41.01 to $48.25 per year.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8:00-5:00pm
Requirements: The Audiologist must have and meet the following.
- Hold an active and unrestricted Audiologist license.
- Possess a master's or doctorate degree from a program accredited by CAA or ACAE, or ASHA certification.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per CDC and state guidelines.
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
- Review pertinent medical history documentation and provide one-time, non-treatment audiology compensation and pension exams for Veterans.
- The audiologist will capture responses during the exam through a web-based examination form(s); all documentation will be completed electronically. Completed exams are sent to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for disability award determinations.
- Perform a Comprehensive audio exam for assessing hearing loss or tinnitus.
- Common testing includes Pure Tone Air and Bone, tympanometry, acoustic reflex, testing, and speech recognition.
- All equipment necessary to perform duties will be available on location with custom soundproof booths.
Your Success is our business.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.