Neurology Job In Mattoon, Illinois
Lucrative General Neurologist Opportunity in Central Illinois CPH# JOB-2801262Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
They have one general neurologist/epileptologist who would be a fantastic mentor. They are looking for a General Neurologist but are open to 20% sub-specialization, especially neuromuscular with EMG. This is about 80% outpatient, but the clinic is in the hospital, so the inpatient portion is quite convenient.
The organization is very focused on supporting its providers. They are a non-profit organization and reinvest in new equipment, renovations, etc. This is not a stroke center, so the acuity is not so high. They have 22 primary care clinics that feed referrals to their specialties, like Neurology.
If you would like to explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2801262.
- General Neurology with 20% subspecialization
- $380,000 guaranteed for 2 years (RVU thereafter)
- $40K sign-on bonus, $30K retention paid each year
- Unique and generous retirement plan
- 80% outpatient with the clinic located right in the hospital
- Optional 4-day workweek
- Fantastic, remarkable, phenomenal mentor for new grads
- Mattoon is located 2 hours from St. Louis and Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.