Family Medicine Job In Massachusetts
Family Medicine In Coastal Massachusetts - Teaching OptionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join 6 other primary care physicians in coastal Massachusetts, providing adolescent and adult primary care for ages 11 and up supported by advanced clinical practitioners, nursing, and support staff.
About the position:
- 100% Outpatient Adult Medicine
- Work (4) days per week
- Average 20 patients per day (30-minute appointments)
- Newly renovated office space and beautifully appointed rooms
- Employed position?
- Teaching for those with an interest
- The base salary competitive is in line with MGMA and based on experience
- Starting in the mid $200's plus bonuses based on RVUs
- Robust benefits package including health, dental, 401k, retirement
- Sign-on and relocation are negotiable
- Generous paid time off
- Malpractice, licensure, and memberships
About the location:?
Located on idyllic Cape Cod Bay, 84 miles from Boston, this area offers so much beauty, culture, music, entertainment, and outdoor activities. If you like the beach, this is the job for you! The schools in this area are highly rated with both public and private options. Since Covid, this area has exploded as young families want more space and more value for their dollar. Come grow with this leading employer in healthcare and start enjoying every day at work and in life.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.