Hematology Oncology Job In Dallas, Texas
Nocturnist BMT Opportunity in Dallas, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Medical City Dallas is seeking an advanced practice provider to join their bone marrow transplant team.
- New graduates and experienced candidates encouraged to apply
- Active Texas license
- 2023 start date (upon credentialing)
- Excellent communication skills, energetic, team player
- Competitive rate
- Established program
About Medical City Dallas:
- Medical City Dallas is an 899-bed hospital recognized for its leading-edge medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care.
- Located in Dallas, Texas, the medical team consists of more than 1,400 physicians, many of whom are world-renowned experts in their fields.
- Medical City Dallas offers nearly 100 specialties and is the only North Texas hospital with both a full-service children's hospital and an adult hospital on the same campus.
Dallas is the ninth largest city in the United States with a population of approximately 1.2 million people. Dallas is at the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area, which is the fifth largest metropolitan area in the country with a population of approximately 5.7 million people, according to U.S. census estimates. It is the third largest city in Texas, behind Houston and San Antonio. Dallas is also the number one visitor destination in Texas and a major convention city.
Medical City Dallas has been in the heart of Dallas since 1974. With desirable market demographics, an excellent payor mix, and a growing market – it is easy to see why physicians come to practice here. On Dec. 8, 2003, Medical City joined an elite group of hospitals nationwide that have achieved the American Nurses Association's Magnet Recognition, the most prestigious designation of excellence in nursing services. Also, in April 2004, Dallas Business Journal named Medical City as the "Best Place to Work" in the city. As you can tell, Medical City offers unparalleled breadth, depth, and quality of medical care in North Texas.