Pediatric Hospitalist Job In Palmdale, California
Newborn/Neonatal Hospitalist Medical Director Needed for New Program in Southern California CPH# JOB-2801585Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Enjoy a flexible work-life balance schedule with 15 shifts per month with call from home, a competitive salary and robust benefits package.
The area offers great restaurants, shopping, parks, amenities, golf courses and more. Palmdale is also perfectly positioned for an easy drive to world-class skiing, fishing, hiking and entertainment which you will be able to enjoy with more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information about this and other pediatric opportunities nationwide, please contact Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email email@example.com. Refer to job 2801585.
- Exciting opportunity to develop a newborn/neonatal hospitalist program in southern California
- Team of two hospitalists
- Flexible work-life balance schedule with 15 shifts per month with call from home
- Care for unassigned well newborns, high-risk deliveries, resuscitation and stabilizing for transport
- ADC 5 to 10 well newborns, 24-hour in-house OB hospitalist coverage, 1,200 annual deliveries
- Competitive salary, stipend for Medical Director, and robust benefits package
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job 801585
- Great location within an easy drive to world class recreation, entertainment and cultural amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.