Pharmacist Job In Fort Wayne, Indiana
Pharmacy Manager Distribution Services needed for Indiana Teaching Hospital - Over 200K DOE CPH# JOB-2802060Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
All candidates must have, at minimum, their Bachelors in Pharmacy and hold either a PGY1 Residency or 3 years of inpatient pharmacist experience to include either official or unofficial pharmacy leadership experience. PGY2 Pharmacy Administration Residency preferred but not required. Not considering current residents at this time.
Our community is in Northern Indiana and offers a lower cost of living than much of the country and a family-friendly environment.
Looking to interview quickly so don't delay! Send your CV in confidence to email@example.com and contact me directly at 954-837-2603.
***Please reference JOB-2802060***
- Unofficial Hospital Pharmacy Leadership experience accepted
- Northeastern Indiana Community
- Position covers primary hospital site along with some system level responsibilities
- Full Time M-F Day Shift Hours
- Sign On Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available
- Full Benefits & Generous Pay going over $200K Depending on Experience
- Low Cost of Living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.