Family Medicine Job In Jefferson City, Missouri
Urgent Care Physician Opportunity in Missouri CPH# JOB-2802221Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits
- Generous base salary with option for RVU model
- Can work 3, 12-hour shifts, 4, 10-hour shifts, or 5, 8-hour shifts
- BC required unless a recent resident
- 40 - 50 patients per day between 2 providers
- Live in a beautiful urban area with easy access to outdoor recreation
- Supervise NP's for additional income
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.