Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Job In Rapid City, South Dakota
Orthopedic Trauma Medical Director Needed to Lead Established Team in Beautiful Rapid City, SDNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Robert Wajswol: Sign in to view
Surgical Affiliates Management Group (SAMGI) needs an Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon Medical Director to join and lead our team on the campus of a Level II Trauma Center in the beautiful and historic Black Hills of South Dakota.
- Predictable work schedule: 120 days/year (10 days/month) to be considered Full-Time!
- Board Certification and Fellowship in Orthopedic Trauma
- Experience with being an Assistant Medical Director or Medical Director for another Trauma Program
- Experience with EPIC software preferred
- Strong communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- A proven record of clinical excellence and enjoy a collaborative working environment
- Live in Rapid City full-time
- Competitive Salary
- Signing bonus or moving allowance
- Non-elective, Emergency Department procedures only
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401k
- Malpractice & Tail Coverage Provided
- Annual CME Allowance
- ?Stability in a multi-state surgical group with more than 25 years of experience
For more information please contact Robert Wajswol, Talent Scout at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916 -857-9206.
Rapid City lies east of Black Hills National Forest in western South Dakota. It’s known as a gateway to Mt. Rushmore. Rapid City is close to outdoor adventure while offering plenty of big-city comforts and attractions.
Rapid City is one of South Dakota's best cities to live in. There are numerous coffee shops and parks in Rapid City. Rapid City is home to many families and young professionals.