Trauma Surgery Job In San Jose, California
Trauma Surgeon Opportunity in San Jose, CA - #5 on US News and World Report Best Places to LiveNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Robert Wajswol: Sign in to view
Surgical Affiliates Management Group, Inc. (SAMGI) is looking for a Trauma Surgeon to join our team on the campus of Regional Medical Center in San Jose in California's Bay Area.
- Predictable work schedule: 118 shifts per year as a full-time position
- Work/Life Balance
- 2 to 3 years of Trauma /Acute Care Surgery Experience Preferred
- ICU patient management Experience Preferred
- Strong communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- A proven record of clinical excellence and enjoy a collaborative working environment
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision/401k
- Malpractice with paid tail coverage
- Annual CME Allowance
Please contact Robert Wajswol, Talent Scout at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-857-9206
San Jose, CA is ranked #5 on the list of Best Places to Live in the U.S according to the U.S. News and World Report 2022-2023 report.
San Jose is notable for its innovation, cultural diversity, affluence, and sunny and mild Mediterranean climate. It also has a connection to the booming high tech industry phenomenon known as Silicon Valley.
San Jose is "as much defined by its suburban neighborhoods and large tech campuses as it is by the high-rises in its business district," said a local expert. Young residents and recent graduates of nearby Stanford and UC Berkeley have no trouble finding jobs in the area, which touts Facebook, Google, and Apple as its largest private-sector employers.