Urology Job In Peoria, Illinois
Urologist Opportunity - Peoria, ILNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tammy D. Hager: Sign in to view
Surgical Affiliates is a medical group that partners with hospitals to run their urology programs. We are currently looking for a urologist to join experienced Urologists for team support and coverage with our urology practice at UnityPoint Health in Peoria, IL.
- Predictable work schedule - 2 weeks per month to be full time
- Full-time APP support
- Inpatient acute services and clinic follow-up
- Board Certification/Eligibility in Urology
- Clinical skills to manage acute and elective Urological diagnoses and care
- Strong communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- A proven record of clinical excellence and enjoy a collaborative working environment
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision/401K
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Annual CME Allowance
For more information please contact Tammy Hager, Executive Director of Recruitment and Privileging at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-287-9563 for more details.
Peoria is ranked as one of the best places to live in Illinois by US News & World 2022-2023 Report.
Living in Peoria offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Peoria there are a lot of bars, restaurants, and parks.
Peoria lies along the Illinois River where it widens to form Peoria Lake, about 160 miles southwest of Chicago